A John Brown Limited feasibility study provides a customized action plan that prepares a non-profit organization to campaign successfully. Due to our comprehensive and efficient research, JBL has helped thousands of non-profit organizations achieve their campaign goals.
In order to address the multiple initiatives that a campaign requires, the following issues are studied:
- Pre-Campaign Planning, Including Case Development and Priority Setting
- Estimated Achievable Dollar Goals and Plans for Increasing Financial Support
- Identifying Campaign Leadership and Early Lead Gifts
- Engaging the Board Early in the Process
- Staff and Leadership Capacity for Managing a Campaign as an Addition to Current Annual Programs
- Marketing Opportunities and Challenges
- Objections to - and Solutions for - the Case and Campaign Objectives
- Opportunities to Open Doors to New Donors, as Well as Former Supporters
Each feasibility study concludes with a written report and verbal presentation to decision makers, providing an opportunity to outline findings - as well as an action plan for sustaining pre-campaign momentum.